1. How can I contact your Head Office?
You can contact us from our online form, or you can send us a letter to our postal address:
Chapter House, 33 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom, RH2 9HZ
+44 (0) 01737 222228
Fax: +44 (0) 01737 226300
2. Where can customers find out more?
Please call customer Services on +44 (0) 01737 222228
3. Do your restaurants take bookings?
It is possible to book at most of our restaurants. Each restaurant has its own policy which is designed to best meet the needs of its local customers. Please do contact your chosen restaurant for more information.
Find your nearest restaurant and contact details.
4. What are the opening times and facilities available in your restaurants?
Please visit the Our Shops section of this site for comprehensive restaurant information. The following general information applies to all our branches:
◦ Braille and large print menus are available on request.
◦ Deep Blue accepts all major credit & debit cards.
◦ In line with legislation, all Deep Blue restaurants are entirely non-smoking.
5. Do you support charities and local organisations?
Deep Blue currently supports charities through our menu offerings as well as local and community charity donations, in conjunction with our restaurant management teams.
6. Does Deep Blue use genetically modified products?
To the best of our knowledge - and according to the guidance of our suppliers - Deep Blue does not use any GM products on our menu.
7. Does Deep Blue pay minimum wage in full?
Absolutely. We are committed to paying minimum wage in full and outright which means not using tips to top up waiters and waitresses wages to meet the minimum wage.
8. I'm Having Trouble Logging in for Vouchers
Please ensure your password is typed in exactly as when you registered. Passwords are case sensitive so please ensure your Caps-Lock key is not on. Click here if you have forgotten your password.